What We Do
For more details of what our team at Revelation Office Management can do, take a wander through the sections below and discover more:
What We Do
We can provide remote office administration support services in all of the following aspects:
– Type: Letters, memos, reports, tender & proposal documents, meeting minutes, prepare invoices and estimates.
– Create: Spreadsheets, presentations, mail merges, mail shots, brochures, leaflets, letterheads and web based surveys and feedback reports on findings.
– Book: Fights, hotels, taxis, car hire, holidays, flowers, dinner reservations, theatre tickets, train tickets.
– Arrange: Meetings, interviews, away days, staff parties, working lunches, webinars and conference calls.
We can provide you and your business with the operational support required from our experienced finance personnel with all of the following:
(This support includes, but is not limited to:)
– The preparation and management monthly accounts including profit & loss, balance sheet, trial balance, aged debtors and creditors.
– Management of purchase and sales ledgers
– Monthly bank reconciliation & client accounts reconciliation
– Monthly journals and prepayments
– Liaison on your behalf with statutory bodies for tax and VAT returns
– Payroll and PAYE management in conjunction with our partners SAGE
– Full debtor management including debtor chasing, management of legal proceedings and management of general account queries
We can provide your business with financial consultancy support where measurable business improvements are required.
Our financial consultancy support includes, but isn’t limited to:
– Full accounts department performance review and improvements feedback report
– Training needs analysis and development planning with existing accounts staff
– Delivery of onsite or virtual web based training / coaching of accounts staff to meet set development plans
– Embedding effective accounts processes within established departments
– Co-ordination and communication with suppliers on restructuring payment terms with suppliers
– Aiding vital cash-flow for customers through the adoption of smarter accounts processes and improved payment terms
We can manage and deliver personalised and engaging events.
Put simply, no event is too big or too small, but rest assured each event is given great attention to ensure it is a success for you.
Organising any event can be challenging and time consuming. Our team will work with you to define your event and then take the stress and strain away to deliver an event to remember within any budget requirements you may have.
As every event is unique, our team will ensure that your event is tailored to your needs. Our team only ever work with great partners and associates to ensure high quality venues and suppliers, whilst retaining value for money for you within your budget – So your event is in our safe hands.
Whether your event is a conference, convention or a team building away day event, your event is guaranteed to be memorable.
Our team have already designed, built and launched engaging and exciting websites for both personal and business customers.
Having an eye-catching web presence is essential for any business, regardless of its size. Whether the website needs creation and building before being handed over to our customer or if full website and presence management is required, be assured that engaging your business with past, current and future potential customers with a vibrant website is what we do best.
All of the above can be linked up to the work our team also undertakes with social media management alongside maximising your search engine optimization (SEO).
Why not take a look at just a small selection of the websites we have built or have under construction by clicking here
It sounds basic, but to have a web presence, you need web space.
RevOffMan™ Web Hosting is available to any individual or business looking for cost-effective solutions.
Our web hosting options start with email only packages, but extend right the way through to unlimited web space, unlimited emails & unlimited website options.
We are confident we can provide you with the right web space and hosting solutions and most importantly at the right price for any pocket. Plus as an added bonus, all our web hosting options are available on 12 months or 24 months contracted periods.
Why not take a look at our simple pricing structure by clicking here.
Our team can help your business grow through social media.
Whether your business requires eye-catching social media profiles to be established, the creation and implementation of social media marketing strategies or full social media management for your business – our team are confident that they can help your business.
Recent research states the following for those small businesses that do use social media;
– The self-employed and small business owners were more likely to report new partnerships, with at least 59% noting a business benefit. – Small businesses were twice as likely to find qualified leads than other types of businesses through social media use. – The self-employed and small business owners were more likely than others to see reductions in direct marketing costs when using social media marketing.
“48% of self-employed and small business owners saw improved sales as a direct result of their social media efforts.”
“A small business that does use social media to market their business find it to be very effective”
“Just 24 percent of small businesses and 33 percent of medium-size businesses have integrated social media in a structured way for their business.”
Our team can provide you with our vast experience and knowledge to improve your search engine presence.
It all starts with a web analytics reports for your domain at agreed points in time. We then discuss with you how to widen and engage with a greater audience through effective search engine optimization (SEO).
Our SEO work can be undertaken with you on an ad-hoc basis, monthly or quarterly – the decision is yours!